本文目录
一、导游和游客英语情景对话,需要带景点的。
1、游客参加旅行社云南五日游,下面的英语对话是询问导游接下来五天的景点旅游行程安排。
2、游客:Where shall we go at first?我们首先要去哪?
3、导游:In general, many people go to Yunnan Nationalities Villages at first while they come to Yunnan in the first time.一般大多数人第一次来云南的时候会选择去云南民族村.
4、导游:Because there are 26 kinds of minority peoples live there, and the arts and handicrafts of minority peoples are a splendid legacy.因为那里有26种少数民族居住.并且少数民族的工艺美术异彩纷呈.
5、游客:I think that will be interesting.我想那会非常有趣.
6、导游:And you can buy some souven
二、求旅游英语导游机场接机的情景对话,要20句
1、情景对话一:
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
2、B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
3、是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!
4、A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
5、B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
6、坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!
7、A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
8、B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
9、喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!
10、A:Great! How will we be getting there?
11、B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
12、我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。
13、A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
14、晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?
15、A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
16、很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。
17、B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
18、A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
19、随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?
20、B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
21、还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。
22、A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
23、那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。
24、B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
25、太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
26、A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
27、所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。
28、B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
29、我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。
30、A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
三、导游和游客英语情景对话、
1、游客参加旅行社云南五日游,下面的英语对话是询问导游接下来五天的景点旅游行程安排。
2、游客:Where shall we go at first?我们首先要去哪?
3、导游:In general, many people go to Yunnan Nationalities Villages at first while they come to Yunnan in the first time.一般大多数人第一次来云南的时候会选择去云南民族村.
4、导游:Because there are 26 kinds of minority peoples live there, and the arts and handicrafts of minority peoples are a splendid legacy.因为那里有26种少数民族居住.并且少数民族的工艺美术异彩纷呈.
5、游客:I think that will be interesting.我想那会非常有趣.
6、导游:And you can buy some souven
四、英语作文导游和游客的对话寻找餐馆
1、This is part of my job, so I would have a talk like this, hope that helps.
2、这是我工作的一部分,所以我会有一个这样的谈话,希望能有所帮助。
3、Good morning, ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Beijing.
4、早上好,女士们,先生们,欢迎来到北京。
5、I will be your guide for the next three days. I am now going to give you a brief introduction of the next three days itinerary, if you have any questions, please don't be hesitate to ask me.
6、在接下来的三天里,我将是你的向导。我现在给大家简要介绍一下接下来三天的行程,如果您有任何问题,请随时问我。
7、so Day one--1st of Octorber, we will visit Forbidden city in the morning, and The temple of heaven in the afternoon.
8、所以第一天——10月1日,我们将在上午参观紫禁城,下午参观天坛。
9、Second day we would visit the famous great wall, please bring lots of water and a jacket, warm comfortable shoes.
10、第二天我们将参观著名的长城,请带大量的水和一件夹克,温暖舒适的鞋子。
五、导游英语情景口语对话
1、 A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.
2、 A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。
3、 B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.
4、 B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前我还呕吐了。
5、 A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.
6、 A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。
7、 B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.
8、 B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。
9、 A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.
10、 B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.
11、 A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.
12、 A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。
13、 B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.
14、 B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。
15、 A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.
16、 A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。
17、 B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.
18、 B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。
19、 A:Are you sure you want to go?
20、 B:To the restroom? I have no choice.
21、 B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。
22、 A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.
23、 A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。
24、 B:1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.
25、 B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。
26、 A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.
27、 A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。
28、 B:All right, well come right away.
29、 A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.
30、 B: Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.
31、 B:不用担心,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来吗?请上来吧。
32、 B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.
33、 B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。韩国樱花包车
34、 B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.
35、 B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进手术室。
36、 A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?
37、 A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?
38、 B: He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.
39、 B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息几个星期才能康复。
40、 B:No, outside food is not peamitted.
41、 B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的.。
42、 A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow韩国问我包车?
43、 B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.
44、 B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另外,进人病房之前得先让护士批准才行。
45、 B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.
46、 B:顺便说一下,您可以带鲜花。
47、 A:When could I take care of him?
48、 B:Our nurse can take good care of him.
49、 B:我们的护士能很好地护理他。